Good consumer service is vital to be able to success in business; there is nothing high-tech about helping customers get exactly what these people need. But technology can make the method easier and more efficient.
For many small businesses, buying information technology (IT) pays dividends inside more ways than one. Not merely can technology help firms establish a corporate identity and lower the expense of doing business, that can also assist level the actively playing field.
HHUIS /National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, founded in 2004, recognizes small businesses that infuse the spirit regarding innovation and utilize IT to improve the customer experience.
Consider big, win large
The winner will receive $30, 000 in technology and expert services from Dell; a Day along with Dell program along with Dell executives, which include Michael Dell, to share best company practices; a lifetime regular membership to NFIB; and other prizes. Nine other companies may receive a Dell Latitude notebook and a one-year membership to NFIB. The orthodontists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a good international freight forwarder and logistics company.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate legal spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running and concierge services being an employee benefit and customer relationship improvement to health proper care, hospitality, residential property and corporate organizations.
• Harrison’s Roof Truss, L. T. C., a producer of engineered wood roof and ground trusses.
• Tiny Technology Services Incorporation., which develops in addition to manufactures electronic items.
• National Association of System Managers Inc., provides a new 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which often clients can trail service calls plus on-site parts storage space.
• Ntelicor D. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., the team of strategists and investment lenders who provide analysis and analytical services.
• Sew Just what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer plus custom sewing services.
• TRS Experts Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and building management firm.